Frank F. Judd Jr. is an associate professor of ancient scripture at Brigham Young University. Born and raised in New Jersey, Judd served a full-time mission to Sacramento, California. Judd earned a BA and and an MA in ancient Near Eastern studies from BYU and an MA and a PhD in New Testament and early Christianity from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He has been a full-time teacher at BYU since 1999 and has taught at the BYU Jerusalem Center for Near Eastern studies. He is married to the former Jill Fillmore, and they have five daughters.
- Judd, Frank F., Jr.
Judd, Frank F., Jr.
Articles/Chapters by: Frank F. Judd
- Melchizedek: Seeking After the Zion of Enoch from Sperry Symposium Classics: The Old Testament
- 12. Jaredite Zion Societies: Hope for a Better World from The Book of Mormon: Fourth Nephi Through Moroni, From Zion to Destruction
- Chapters, Verses, Punctuation, Spelling, and Italics in the King James Version from RE 7, no. 2 (2006)
- The Distinctive Testimonies of the Four Gospels from RE 8, no. 2 (2007)
- Eli and His Sons: Some Lessons for Parents from RE 2, no. 2 (2001)
- 8. "Be Ye Therefore Perfect": The Elusive Quest for Perfection from The Sermon on the Mount in Latter-day Scripture
- The Jerusalem Conference: The First Council of the Christian Church from RE 12, no. 1 (2011)
- 7. Chapters, Verses, Punctuation, Spelling, and Italics from The King James Bible and the Restoration
- 15. What Nephi's Vision Teaches about the Bible and the Book of Mormon from The Things Which My Father Saw: Approaches to Lehi's Dream and Nephi's Vision
- Introduction from How the New Testament Came to Be
- Principles of New Testament Textual Criticism from How the New Testament Came to Be
- Who Really Wrote the Gospels? A Study of Traditional Authorship from How the New Testament Came to Be
- Interpreting Caiaphas's "Prophecy" of the Savior's Death from "Behold the Lamb of God": An Easter Celebration
- Jesus and the Ossuaries: First Century Jewish Burial Practices and the Lost Tomb of Jesus from "Behold the Lamb of God": An Easter Celebration
- 8. The Condescension of God according to Paul from Shedding Light on the New Testament
- Jesus Christ: The Savior Who Knows from Celebrating Easter
- John the Beloved in Latter-day Scripture (D&C 42) from The Doctrine and Covenants
- How to Be Reclaimed from the Fall of Adam from Living the Book of Mormon
- "Chapters, Verses, Punctuation, Spelling, and Italics in the King James Version" from By Study and by Faith: Selections from the "Religious Educator"
- 13. The Case for Petrine Authorship of 1 Peter from The Ministry of Peter, the Chief Apostle