Dr. Terry B. Ball was the Dean of Religious Education from 2006 to 2013, and is now a professor of religious education at Brigham Young University. He received his education from BYU: a BS in botany and education, an MA in ancient Near Eastern studies, and a PhD in archaeobotany with an emphasis in the ancient Near East. He has taught and traveled extensively in the Holy Land, including at the BYU Jerusalem Center for Near Eastern Studies. He and his wife, DeAnna, have six children.
- Ball, Terry B.
Ball, Terry B.
Articles/Chapters by: Terry B. Ball
- Isaiah and the Great Arraignment from Sperry Symposium Classics: The Old Testament
- Alma 39: A Model for Teaching Morality from RE 2, no. 2 (2001)
- Peter’s Principles: An Approach to the First Epistle of Peter from Go Ye Into All the World: Messages of the New Testament Apostles
- "Judge Not, That Ye Be Not Judged": An Approach to Teaching Matthew 7 from RE 12, no. 1 (2011)
- Faith and the Scientific Method from Converging Paths to Truth
- The Hazards of Being a Religious Educator from RE 14, no. 1 (2013)
- Isaiah in the Doctrine and Covenants from You Shall Have My Word: Exploring the Text of the Doctrine & Covenants
- 12. Isaiah's "Other" Servant Songs from The Gospel of Jesus Christ in the Old Testament
- Introduction from Stewardship and the Creation
- The Unique and Supreme Attributes of Jesus the Christ from Celebrating Easter
- Faithful Science from Moral Foundations: Standing Firm in a World of Shifting Values
- Doctrines from Our Savior's Final Words from "Behold the Lamb of God": An Easter Celebration
- Isaiah and the Restoration of Israel from A Witness for the Restoration
- Alma's Reform of Zarahemla: A Model for Activation from Living the Book of Mormon
- 4. Isaiah and the Messiah from Jesus Christ, Son of God, Savior
- 1. The Final Judgment from The Book of Mormon and the Message of the Four Gospels
- Notes: What Is in a Name? Lessons from the Names of Old Testament Prophets from RE 15, no. 2 (2014)
- 2. "Whom Say Ye That I Am?" from The Ministry of Peter, the Chief Apostle
- Isaiah and the Latter-day Temple from An Eye of Faith
- “The Place Which God for Us Prepared”: Presettlement Wasatch Range Environment from Far Away in the West