- Copyright Page
- The Journey of Lifelong Learning
- Those Who Are Different
- President Packer’s Teachings: An Interview with Clyde J. Williams
- The Savior’s Questions: Teachings from the Last Week of His Life
- John the Baptist: The Miracle and the Mission
- Praised Be His Holy Name
- Lessons from the Scriptures: A Conversation with Keith H. Meservy
- Document Editing: Helping Students Quench Their Thirst
- An Outsider’s Experience Teaching Mormon History in Utah
- Sweetwater Revisited, Sour Notes, and the Ways of Learning
- Cumorah and the Limited Mesoamerican Theory
- Plausibility, Probability, and the Cumorah Question
- Problems with Probability: A Response
- “Where Is Thy Glory?” Moses 1, the Nature of Truth, and the Plan of Salvation
- The Doctrine and Covenants: A Roundtable Discussion, Part 1
"Heavenly Father is eager to bless us with the drive and determination to become lifelong learners if we are willing to pay the price."
Elder Robert D. Hales
"It is a wondrous and glorious blessing to know he is...We honor, praise, and worship him, yet we know his greatness defies all mortal language."
David H. Yarn Jr.
In some way or another way are all the one lost sheep. We all have our failings, and our lives vary in some ways form the ideal. We are all different! What we all need is to love.