Larry E. Dahl is a professor emeritus of Church history and doctrine of Brigham Young University. He has served as director of the Doctrine and Covenants area in the Religious Studies Center at BYU and as a member of the Church Adult Correlation Review Committee.
- Dahl, Larry E.
Dahl, Larry E.
Articles/Chapters by: Larry E. Dahl
- 8. Faith, Hope, Charity from The Book of Mormon: The Keystone Scripture
- The Abrahamic Test from Sperry Symposium Classics: The Old Testament
- Gospel Scholarship and Gospel Teaching from RE 1 (2000)
- The Concept of Hell from A Book of Mormon Treasury
- Faith, Hope, and Charity from A Book of Mormon Treasury
- 20. The Doctrine of Christ: 2 Nephi 31–32 from The Book of Mormon: Second Nephi, the Doctrinal Structure
- Foreword from Modern Perspectives on Nauvoo and the Mormons: Interviews with Long-Term Residents
- Authorship and History of the Lectures on Faith from The Lectures on Faith in Historical Perspective
- Filling the Immensity of Space: The Titles and Functions of God’s Revelatory Power from Let Us Reason Together