- Copyright Page
- A Historian by Yearning: A Conversation with Elder Marlin K. Jensen
- The Creation: An Introduction to Our Relationship to God
- Night of Blood and Horror: Thoughts on the Trolley Square Shootings
- Old Testament Relevancy Reaffirmed by Restoration Scripture
- Teaching Old Testament Laws
- Mothers: Heroes, Then and Now
- Promoting Peculiarity—Different Editions of For the Strength of Youth
- The Power of Student Discovery and Sharing
- From Calvary to Cumorah: What Mormon History Means to Me
- The Next Christendom: The Coming of Global Christianity
- The Dead Sea Scrolls: A Roundtable Discussion Celebrating the 60th Anniversary of Their Discovery, Part 1
If we are to "grow in the knowledge of the glory of him that created [us]" (Mosiah 4:12), what better material to study than His revealed accounts of the Creation?
"No woman who understands the gospel would ever think that any other work is more important or would ever say, 'I am just a mother,' for mothers heal the souls of men."
As student discovery and sharing increases, students no longer depend on the teacher for spiritual food but learn to take nourishment directly from the scriptures and the Spirit of the Lord.