- Copyright Page
- BYU–Hawaii: A Conversation with Eric B. Shumway
- “Out of the Dust”
- Creating Questions That Invite Revelation
- Instruct, But More Importantly Inspire
- Becoming Inspiring Teachers
- “Hey, Teacher, You’re in the Way”
- Less Teacher Talking, More Student Learning
- “To Stir Them Up in the Ways of Remembrance”: Lamanites and Memory in the Book of Mormon
- Light or Dark, Freedom or Bondage: Enhancing Book of Mormon Themes through Contrasts
- “With the Assistance of the Holy Prophets”
- Adoption and Atonement: Becoming Sons and Daughters of Christ
- “We Believe in Being Honest”: Using Church-Copyrighted Materials
- New Discoveries in the Joseph Smith Translation of the Bible
"...Yea, these records and their words brought them unto repentance; that is, they brought them to the knowledge of the Lord their God, and to rejoice in Jesus Christ their Redeemer."
"Holy scripture and the words of the living prophets occupy a privileged position; they are the key to teaching by the Spirit."
Elder Neal A. Maxwell
As we come to believe in Christ and accept His Gospel, we thereby become heirs of eternal life. Through obedience to the Gospel we may become children of God, both of Christ and the Father.