- Front Matter
- Focus on Faith
- Using Women’s Voices in Teaching History and Doctrine
- The Book of Mormon in American Missions at the Turn of the Twentieth Century
- Abish, Theophanies, and the First Lamanite Restoration
- Questions in the Book of Mormon
- Sitting Enthroned: A Scriptural Perspective
- Principles and Practices for Motivating Youth for Scripture Literacy
- Torah in the Mouth”: An Introduction to the Rabbinic Oral Law
We are united in a common commitment to care for those in need. While individually we can do great good, collectively we can accomplish so much more.
"My dear sisters, whatever your calling, whatever your circumstances, we need your impressions, your insights, and your inspiration. We need you to speak up and speak out" (President Russell M. Nelson).
The attention that we give to motivating young people to read scripture can turn into an important legacy of their gospel knowledge and faith.