Gerald N. Lund was a General Authority of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints from 2002 to 2008. Lund is also a popular LDS fiction writer, having written The Work and the Glory series as well as the Kingdom and the Crown series, among other books. He has also written several theological non-fiction works for Latter-day Saints, including Hearing the Voice of the Lord: Principles and Patterns of Personal Revelation (2008) and The Coming of the Lord (reprint 2005). Before becoming a General Authority, he worked in the LDS Church Educational System.
Gerald N. Lund
Gerald N. Lund
Articles by This Author
- Personal Revelation and the Process of Conversion in Religious Educator Vol. 3 No. 1 · 2002
- Old Testament Types and Symbols in Literature of Belief
- Ezekiel: Prophet of Judgment, Prophet of Promise in Isaiah and the Prophets
- Insights from the JST into the Book of Revelation in The Joseph Smith Translation
- The Fall of Man and His Redemption in The Book of Mormon: Second Nephi, the Doctrinal Structure
- The Mysteries of God Revealed by the Power of the Holy Ghost in The Book of Mormon: First Nephi, the Doctrinal Foundation
- Divine Indebtedness and the Atonement in The Book of Mormon: Mosiah, Salvation Only Through Christ
- An Anti-Christ in the Book of Mormon—The Face May Be Strange, but the Voice Is Familiar in The Book of Mormon: Alma, the Testimony of the Word
- The Grace and Mercy of Jesus Christ in Jesus Christ, Son of God, Savior
- Plan of Salvation in Latter-day Saint Essentials
- What the Atoning Sacrifice Meant for Jesus in My Redeemer Lives!
- Sanctification and Justification Are Just and True in Sperry Symposium Classics: The New Testament