- “As He Thinketh In His Heart”
- What More Might the Lord Give Us?
- Home, a Glimpse of Heaven
- Why Bible Translations Differ: A Guide for the Perplexed
- Revisions in the 2013 LDS Edition of the King James Bible
- Teaching with the 2013 Edition of the Doctrine and Covenants
- Finding Doctrine and Meaning in Book of Mormon Isaiah
- God's Motivational Interview with Moses
- The Impact of Centro Escolar Benemerito de las Americas, a Church School in Mexico
- Helping Students Interact with the Word of God
- Tender Mercies and Thomas S. Monson
- Book Review: The Mormons
Sometimes the most important things we can teach are things we teachers tend to take for granted. We can neglect to teach simple, basic truths because we assume they are understood by all.
Before germ theory was understood, doctors did not accept the evidences that they should properly wash their hands. As more evidence came forth, the medical profession made changes in procedures.
"Heaven is a . . . home and family. It is understanding and kindness. . . . It is living the commandments of God without ostentation or hypocrisy. It is selflessness.’”