- The Uses of Adversity
- How Miracles Are Wrought
- Created in the “Image and Likeness of God”: Apprentices in the Master’s Workshop
- What's on the Other Side? A Conversation with Brent L. Top on the Spirit World
- Using The Joseph Smith Papers in the Classroom
- Reconciling Joseph Smith—History 1:10 and 1:18–19
- The Confusing Case of Zacharias
- The Role of Trust in Religious Education
- Earth Life: Our Apprenticeship
If the power of faith and the power of the priesthood are both God’s power, why perform priesthood administrations when a prayer of faith might accomplish the same result?
As apprentices in the Lord’s workshop, we work with him to produce his masterpieces. We do so as families, as mothers and fathers, as sons and daughters, and as brothers and sisters in the gospel. Learn more.