- Front Matter
- The RSC Turns Forty: A Conversation with Elder Jeffrey R. Holland
- Peter, the Priesthood, the Temple, and Christ’s Atonement
- Diversity: The Strength of Book of Mormon Prophets
- The Gospel According to Nephi: An Essay on 2 Nephi 31
- “With All Diligence of Mind”
- “To Whom Is the Arm of the Lord Revealed?” Part 1
- A Different Way of Seeing the Hand of the Lord
- How Young Latter-day Saints Read the Scriptures: Five Profiles
- What We Should Teach the Latter-day Saints about Family History and Genealogy
- “For Our Profit and Learning”: One Method for Likening the Scriptures
- Responding to Wrong Answers
"We need the products of the Religious Studies Center, and we need all the good people who are contributing there."
The temple’s power of godliness can enhance and deepen our personal relationship with the Lord simply by drawing us closer to Him, opening our hearts to whatever we need most from Him at a given time.
The variety of teaching approaches in the Book of Mormon contributes to its richness and fulfills its mission of inviting us to come unto Christ.