- Copyright Page
- Truth Restored
- Testimony of Jesus Christ
- Christ, Our Advocate and High Priest
- Bruce R. McConkie’s Final Testimony
- The Longevity of Our Leaders
- Do You Know Who You Really Are?
- The Distinctive Testimonies of the Four Gospels
- Scholarly Books on the New Testament
- Searching for God’s Word in New Testament Textual Criticism
- The Da Vinci Code, the Gospel of Judas, and Other Bad Ideas
- Profiles of the Prophets: Spencer W. Kimball
It is the knowledge of truth that makes us free to exercise our moral agency and freedom of choice. And of all the treasures of knowledge, the most vital is the knowledge of God—of His existence, His powers, His love, and His promises.
Our family heritage, both earthly and celestial, has enabled us to be who we are today. As we preform temple ordinances for our ancestors we will access eternal blessings and come to know who we really are.
Christ is the great Intercessor. He pleads for us. He prays for us with the Father. Through the Atonement He has made it possible that we may have "the boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus."