- Copyright Page
- The Foolishness of Teaching
- From Father to Son: Joseph F. McConkie on Gospel Teaching
- A King James Vocabulary Lesson
- Why Is "Abba" in the New Testament?
- The Joseph Smith Translation and Italicized Words in the King James Version
- Temple Symbolism of the Body
- The Apostolic Fathers as Witnesses to the Early Christian Apostasy
- “I Write the Things of My Soul”: Drawing Closer to the Savior through Writing
- Teaching through Exegesis: Helping Students Ask Questions of the Text
- David O. McKay: Beloved Educator
- An Encounter with David O. McKay
- My Recollections of Elder Neal A. Maxwell
"What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's."
1 Corinthians 6:19-20
"We are the weak and the simple and the unlearned as far as the intellectual giants of the world are concerned, but our teaching is not in the intellectual field. It is pleasing if we have some intellectual attainments. But basically and fundamentally, as teachers we are dealing with the things of the Spirit."
Elder Bruce R. McConkie
"We often leave the most precious personal direction of the Spirit unheard because we do not record and respond to the first promptings that come to us when the Lord chooses to direct us or when impressions come in response to urgent prayer."
Elder Richard G. Scott