- Copyright Page
- Balancing Faith and Intellect: An Interview with President Cecil O. Samuelson
- What Is Our Doctrine?
- Cafeterias or Chef Schools? Getting Students into the Scriptures
- The Abrahamic Covenant: A Foundational Theme for the Old Testament
- Lengths of Service for the First Presidency and the Quorum of the Twelve
- Amos through Malachi: Major Teachings of the Twelve Prophets
- Symbolism: A Divine Means of Instruction
- Dealing with Personal Injustices: Lessons from the Prophet Joseph Smith
- Tips for Using the Scriptures on Computer
- Nephi’s Literary Endeavor
"Suppose that Jesus Christ and holy angels should object to us on frivolous things, what would become of us? We must be merciful to one another, and overlook small things."
"God teaches by symbols; it is his favorite method of teaching."
Elder Orson F. Whitney
The sacred goal of describing the plan of salvation is sufficiently exalted by itself to qualify Nephi's writings as among the most spiritually significant in all of scripture.