- Copyright Page
- The Perpetual Education Fund: A Prophet’s Rescuing Hand
- “What a Wonderful Journey!” An Interview with Stanley A. Peterson
- “Those Who See”: A Century’s Charge to Religious Educators
- The Baptisms of Latter-day Prophets
- Joseph Smith and the Messiah: Prophetically Linked
- Brigham Young: A Disciple Indeed
- Captain Moroni’s Wartime Strategies: An Application for the Spiritual Battles of Our Day
- Using Writing to Enhance Learning in Religious Education: Practical Ideas for Classroom Use
- Educating for Eternity: Key Principles Governing True Teaching
- The Two Covenants
- The Moral Mythmaker: The Creative Theology of J. R. R. Tolkien
"What are we doing for the poor of the Church, especially the young people who are trying to get a start in life?"
President Gordon B. Hinckley
"I would rather have God my friend, and all the world enemies, than be a friend with the world, and have God my enemy." "Whatever duty God places upon me, in his strength, I intend to fulfill it."
Middle Earth and its denizens were conceived by a gifted and educated mind, to the intent that this earth might be a better and brighter place in which to live—or at lest so that we might believe that it can be, and that is essentially the beginning of the journey.