- Copyright Page
- Our Creator’s Cosmos
- “The Loving Friend of Children, the Prophet Joseph”
- “Pray Always” (D&C 19:38)
- Conquest of the Heart: Implementing the Law of Consecration in Missouri and Ohio
- “Her Stakes Must Be Strengthened” (D&C 82:14): The Symbolism of Isaiah’s Tent
- Doctrine and Covenants 93: How and What We Worship
- “He Received . . . Grace for Grace” (D&C 93:12)
- Doctrine and Covenants 110 and the Mission of the Church
- Lessons from Liberty Jail
- Enduring It Well (D&C 121:8)
- “A Voice of Gladness for the Living and the Dead” (D&C 128:19)
- Heber C. Kimball—Man of Faith and Integrity
- Orson Hyde: A Life of Lessons Learned
- Revelation Attitudes: The Coming Forth of Official Declaration 2
- Teaching the Poetry of Latter-day Saint Scripture
"As we look at the universe, we do not see unexplained chaos or cosmic churn. Instead, the faithful see God 'moving in His majesty and power' (D&C 88:47). It is like viewing a divinely choreographed, cosmic ballet—spectacular, subduing, and reassuring!"
Elder Neal A. Maxwell
"Our people have endured every kind of suffering. Indescribable have been their sacrifices. Immense beyond belief have been their labors. But out of all of this fiery crucible has come something glorious."
President Gordon B. Hinckley
The Savior condescended to become one with us in experiencing mortality and growing grace by grace that we might follow Him and worship the Father through His example.