- Copyright Page
- We Must Raise Our Sights
- "Lay Hold upon Every Good Thing"
- Alma 39: A Model for Teaching Morality
- Preparing Elders, Sisters, and Couples to Serve
- Eli and His Sons: Some Lessons for Parents
- Inaugural Response
- Teaching with Disabilities
- The Soteriological Problem of Evil
- The Pedagogy of a Church Leader: Lessons Learned from Joseph F. Smith’s 1854–1916 Letters to His Sister, Martha Ann Smith Harris
- Christmas and Childhood
- “Seek Learning, Even by Study and Also by Faith”: The Relationship between Personal Religiosity and Academic Achievement among Latter-day Saint High-School Students
- The Foundational Doctrines of 1 Nephi 11–14
"There will be safety even in the times of great difficulty that are coming. There is great safety as the young people of the Church accept the gospel into their lives. There is a protection that they will have—because of the mighty change that has come into their hearts."
Temptation can find a person anywhere. So, regardless of where you are, search in the light. It is better to search in the light of day assisted by knowledgeable friends than at night with Lucifer holding the flashlight.
If we teach our children of—that is, about—the Lord and teach them to love the scriptures and the words of the prophets and testify and teach of Him, our children will have peace.