- Copyright Page
- Reaching the One: A Conversation with Elder Dale E. Miller
- Israel Barlow and the Founding of Nauvoo
- The Literary Power of the Doctrine and Covenants
- Encircling Astronomy and the Egyptians: An Approach to Abraham 3
- Elements of Sacrifice in Abraham’s Time and Our Own
- Raising the Bar: Preparing Future Missionaries
- Effective Classroom Time Management
- Learning by Study and Also by Faith: An Interview with Steven C. Harper
- “More Freedom from Earth-Stains, More Longing for Home”
- Now That You’ve Planned for the Contingencies, Plan for the Inevitable
- On Getting Engaged
- Having Problems with Prayer Language?
- Jerusalem Program Reborn: An Interview with the Executive Director
- Grim Lessons from a Torrent of Flames in California
"True sacrifice will always yield deeper devotion to the Father and the Son because they are the true focal points of worship through sacrifice."
Blair G. Van Dyke
All of us are part of the prophetically envisioned greatest generation of missionaries in the history of the Church. So let us step up. There's a bar that needs raising.
We teach our children the first principles and ordinances of the gospel, but those truths will enter their souls through both their relationships with us, and with Christ. Ultimately, if our children to know Him and walk in His ways, they will look forward to meeting Him.