- Constructing Spiritual Stability
- “Fear Not, I Am with Thee”
- Religion Matters: A Conversation with Kevin J Worthen
- “They Pursue Me without Cause”: Joseph Smith in Hiding and D&C 127, 128
- “Wherefore, Ye Are Free”: How the Plan of Salvation Ensures Perfect Agency and Accountability
- Prophetic Use of the Pauline Epistles, 1970–2013
- Dear Son: Lessons from Moroni Chapter 9
- Growth of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in a Global Context
- Learning about Other Religions: False Obstacles and Rich Opportunities
- Publishing Mormon History: A Conversation with Alexander L. Baugh
- Review of The Mormon Image in the American Mind: Fifty Years of Public Perception
Despite the Vasa’s magnificent appearance, the ship was not seaworthy. The alterations in its construction resulted in it not having sufficient lateral stability to enable safe seafaring.
“Fear Not, I Am with Thee”: The Redeeming, Strengthening, and Perfecting Blessings of Christ’s Atonement
The full blessings of His Atonement cannot be unveiled in us until our hand reaches for, and hangs onto, His.
As simple as it sounds, the gospel really is true, and it’s all-encompassing. It really answers all of our questions, and though that doesn’t mean that the answers are easy or that we’ll even discover them, they are out there.