- Copyright Page
- The Dangers of Priestcraft
- Miracles of Jesus in the Gospel of John
- Of Soils and Souls: The Parable of the Sower
- Nicodemus: Coward or Convert?
- Defining and Teaching Tolerance
- Helping Students Ask Questions
- Smoking and Health: Showdown on Utah’s Capitol Hill
- Beneath the Surface of Multicultural Issues
- Scriptural Conversion Factors
- The Key to Righteous Leadership
- The First Seminary Teacher
- John Wesley: A Methodist Foundation for the Restoration
- The Narrow Neck of Land
- Evidence of Ancient Writing on Metal: An Interview with H. Curtis Wright
- Lessons Learned at BYU
"Respect and tolerance to hand-in-hand with reverence for life itself. We should honor and respect all God's children, as well as his creations."
Gordon B. Hinckley
Through the Gospel of John we can see that Jesus Christ is omnipotent. The stories of His miracles should deepen our love for Him who is worthy of our explicit faith and trust.
Finding scriptural conversion factors is one key to finding Christ in the scriptures. As Christ Himself commanded, "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they [the scriptures] are they which testify of me." John 5:39