- Front Matter
- Disciples of Jesus Christ—Defenders of Marriage
- The New Home-Centered, Church Supported Curriculum
- Creating the New Home-Centered Curriculum
- "Line upon Line": Joseph Smith's Growing Understanding of the Eternal Family
- Bringing God into Our Marraige
- "Thy Troubles to Bless"
- Leadership Lessons from the Book of Mormon: Nephi as a Case Study
- "They Must Suffer Even As I": Misconceptions concerning Personal Payment for Sin
- Book Notice: The New Testament: A Translation for Latter-day Saints
- Conversions, Arrests, and Friendships: A Story of Two Icelandic Policemen
- Scripture Note: "Pointing Our Souls to Him"
- Recent and Upcoming Publications
- Upcoming Events
There is great power in a strong partnership. True partners can achieve more than the sum of each acting alone. With true partners, one plus one is much more than two.
There is an overall alignment and a great incentive to study together as a family. Knowing we have all studied the same thing, we can gather together, ask questions, and all be in sync.