- Hauglid, Brian M.
Hauglid, Brian M.
Articles/Chapters by: Brian M. Hauglid
- Searching for God’s Word in New Testament Textual Criticism from RE 8, no. 2 (2007)
- Robert J. Matthews and His Work with the Joseph Smith Translation from RE 5, no. 2 (2004)
- A Community of Christ Perspective on the JST Research by Robert J. Matthews: An Interview with Ronald E. Romig from RE 5, no. 2 (2004)
- What Every Latter-day Saint Should Know about Islam from RE 4, no. 2 (2003)
- “As the Body without the Spirit”: James’s Epistle on Faith and Works from Go Ye Into All the World: Messages of the New Testament Apostles
- Did Joseph Smith Translate the Kinderhook Plates? from No Weapon Shall Prosper: New Light on Sensitive Issues
- Thoughts on the Book of Abraham from No Weapon Shall Prosper: New Light on Sensitive Issues
- "As the Body without the Spirit": James's Epistle on Faith and Works from Sperry Symposium Classics
- 10. Joseph Smith's Inspired Commentary on the Doctrine of Calling and Election from Shedding Light on the New Testament
- The Book of Abraham and the Egyptian Project: “A Knowledge of Hidden Languages” from Approaching Antiquity: Joseph Smith and the Ancient World