Gerald N. Lund was a General Authority of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints from 2002 to 2008. Lund is also a popular LDS fiction writer, having written The Work and the Glory series as well as the Kingdom and the Crown series, among other books. He has also written several theological non-fiction works for Latter-day Saints, including Hearing the Voice of the Lord: Principles and Patterns of Personal Revelation (2008) and The Coming of the Lord (reprint 2005). Before becoming a General Authority, he worked in the LDS Church Educational System.
- Lund, Gerald N.
Lund, Gerald N.
Articles/Chapters by: Gerald N. Lund
- 10. The Mysteries of God Revealed by the Power of the Holy Ghost from The Book of Mormon: First Nephi, the Doctrinal Foundation
- 2. Old Testament Types and Symbols from Literature of Belief: Sacred Scripture and Religious Experience
- 13. Insights from the JST into the Book of Revelation from The Joseph Smith Translation: The Restoration of Plain and Precious Things
- Personal Revelation and the Process of Conversion from RE 3, no. 1 (2002)
- 7. An Anti-Christ in the Book of Mormon--The Face May Be Strange, but the Voice Is Familiar from The Book of Mormon: Alma, the Testimony of the Word
- What the Atoning Sacrifice Meant for Jesus from My Redeemer Lives!
- Sanctification and Justification Are Just and True from Sperry Symposium Classics
- 5. The Fall of Man and His Redemption from The Book of Mormon: Second Nephi, the Doctrinal Structure
- 2. The Grace and Mercy of Jesus Christ from Jesus Christ, Son of God, Savior
- 6. Divine Indebtedness and the Atonement from The Book of Mormon: Mosiah, Salvation Only Through Christ
- Ezekiel: Prophet of Judgment, Prophet of Promise from Isaiah and the Prophets: Inspired Voices from the Old Testament