Michael Goodman is an associate professor of Church History at BYU. He earned his bachelor's degree in Journalism, master's in Information Technology, and PhD in Marriage and Family Relations. After earning his doctorate, he became Manager of the Church Educational System’s College Curriculum for three years. He and his wife Tiina Anita have two children.
- Goodman, Michael A.
Goodman, Michael A.
Articles/Chapters by: Michael A. Goodman
- The Creation: An Introduction to Our Relationship to God from RE 8, no. 3 (2007)
- The Abrahamic Covenant: A Foundational Theme for the Old Testament from RE 4, no. 3 (2003)
- 13. Correlation: The Turning Point (1960s) from Salt Lake City: The Place Which God Prepared
- 14. Correlation: The Early Years from A Firm Foundation: Church Organization and Administration
- 2. Eternal Marriage and Family in the Old Testament from The Gospel of Jesus Christ in the Old Testament
- 3. Church Growth in Tonga: Historical and Cultural Connections from Regional Studies in Latter-day Saint Church History: The Pacific Isles
- Laman and Lemuel: A Case Study in "Not Becoming" from Living the Book of Mormon
- 10. Elam Luddington: First LDS Missionary to Thailand from Go Ye into All the World: The Growth and Development of Mormon Missionary Work
- 2. The Influence of Faith on Marital Commitment from By Divine Design: Best Practices for Family Success and Happiness
- "Line upon Line": Joseph Smith's Growing Understanding of the Eternal Family from RE 20, no. 1 (2019)