Shedding Light on the New Testament
"We are a biblical church. This wonderful testament of the Old World, this great and good Holy Bible is one of our standard works. We teach from it. We bear testimony of it. We read from it. It strengthens our testimony. And we add to that this great second witness, the Book of Mormon, the testament of the New World, for as the Bible says, 'In the mouths of two or three witnesses shall all things be established.'"
–President Gordon B. Hinckley
This volume sheds light on many questions that students of the New Testament attempt to answer, such as:
- How do we reconcile Paul's teachings on women with the doctrines of the Restoration?
- What is the relationship between grace and works? What do Latter-day Saints believe about grace?
- How are the Atonement, justification, and sanctification connected?
- How can we identify spiritual gifts and use them to serve others?
- How can we guard ourselves against the "wisdom of men" in today's world?
- Out of Print
- ISBN: 9780842527255
- Published in 2009